Purpose: Lift & revitalize the appearance of skin with stimulating massage.
The Gua Sha can be used to:
- Increase glow and radiance
- Iron out frown lines in the eyebrow and forehead area.
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
- Lift and tighten loose skin at the neck and jawline.
- Improves radiance by removing stagnation in the skin.
- Improves skin firmness by increasing the rate of cell turnover.
- Use as part of a calming self-care routine
- Easy to use
- Use over clean skin after prepping the face with Beauty Edit, multi use bioactive dry oil, daily for 1-3 minutes.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
- Jawline and Neck: Begin on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collar bone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
- Any harmful consequence resulting from misuse or application to other body areas, not following instruction or any other improper applications is neither the responsibility of AcARRE nor its affiliates.
- If you have metal allergies or if you have any medical concern, please consult your medical professional before using this beauty roller. The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 100% natural jade
- Wash with warm water and with gentle soap. Let dry. Wipe with isopropyl alcohol and allow to dry.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale pricing
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations. We except returns for damaged goods up to 10 days after order. Fill out the contact us form and we will email you back with next steps.
Gemma Cirignano –
My self-care routine feels so much more luxurious with the jade gua sha tool! This has been a great way to destress after a long day and it’s beautiful, I couldn’t recommend it more!